Sunday, May 9, 2010

Prayer of the Beloved With the Evening

O Dear Evening..
Let us rush to each other...
let me and you event now..
in these moments...
me your eternal friend..
now on earth..
you are an ever and ever
friend of me and
we two the lovers of That Beloved.. the Lord!!!!!!!!!!
O Silence...
get filled in and around me...
let this life flow..
in as much as in silence now...
enough spoken...
enough debated...
now me and evening..we both..
request your gracious presence, dear silence, in us..
in these moments...
of highest purities...
of deepest love with the Lord...
let the silence sing the songs...
in Love of the Lord...
me and the evening...
shall listen..you..
flowing..dancing..filling..
the Whole...
In His Love...
make us filled...
In His Love...
Make us filled...

drbmsharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment